- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 scoops of Fitmiss Delight Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1.5 cups oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powderv
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 scoop Fitmiss Delight Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9×9 cake pan.
3. Whisk eggs.
4. Add in greek yogurt and apple sauce and stir together with eggs.
5. Mash banana and add to mixture.
6. Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
7. Pour into pan.
8. Mix together 1 tbsp of softenened low fat cream cheese with 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt.
9. Dollop your cream cheese/greek yogurt mixture onto brownie batter and swirl it into your brownie mixture using a toothpick.
10. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
11. Mix together frosting ingredients and spread on brownies.
How do these compare to any other brownies you have made? Tell us in the comments below!